Last Updated: 9-1-2022
- Introduction.Ad Astra Integrity Measurement Systems and its brand Invary(collectively, “Ad Astra,” “we,” us,” or“our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, www.invary.com (our “Website”),and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
a) On our Website; and
b)In email and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
a) Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Ad Astra or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
b) Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content(including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on theWebsite.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It:
Generally.We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
a) by which you maybe personally identified, such as name, job title, postal address, email address, telephone number, online identifier, IP address, and account name (“personal information”);
b) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location data, log file information, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, your operating system and browser type, and usage details.
We collect this information:
a) directly from you when you provide it to us; and
b) automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us.The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
a) information that you provide on or through our Website or on forms you complete, whether in writing, in person, electronically, or by other means. This can include information provided at the time of requesting further details regarding our products and services via the “Contact Us” form on our Website; and
b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect the details of your visits to our Website, as described above.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
a) Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
b) Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
c) Speed up your searches.
d) Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
b) Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”)to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps,” (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- How We Use Your Information.We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
a) to present our Website and its contents to you;
b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
c) to maintain, customize, and secure your account with us (including notices about subscriptions, expiration, and renewals, if applicable);
d) to process your requests, purchases, transactions and/or to prevent transactional fraud;
e) to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Website;
f) to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries and requests (including to investigate and address concerns and monitor/improve our responses to the same);
g) to measure and report on the delivery of advertisements, including counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards;
h) to provide you with information that you request from us or to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you;
i) to help maintain the safety, security, quality, and integrity of our Website, databases and other technology assets, and business;
j) for internal testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products and services, and for product and service demonstrations;
k) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
l) to undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us;
m) to notify you of changes to our Website or any products or services we offer though it; and
n) for any other purpose with your consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Disclosure of Your Information. We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information for purposes other than those outlined in this Privacy Notice.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
a) to internet cookie information recipients, such as analytics services; and/or
b) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Ad Astra about our Website and customers are among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
a) To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
c) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ad Astra, our brand, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from third party platforms for marketing purposes from the following resources:
i) Network Advertising Initiative (www.networkadvertising.org)
ii) Digital Advertising Alliance (www.aboutads.info).
- Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
- Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password an account registered on our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Note the transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Third Party Sites.Our Website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or services. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we suggest you review.
- Children Under the Age of 18.Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on or through our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, or otherwise provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us using the Contact Information below.
- Changes to Our Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by email to the email address that we otherwise have on file for you, through a notice on our Website’s home page, or using a similar method. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically accessing our Website and reviewing this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding our Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
Ad Astra Integrity Measurement Systems, Inc.
2029 Becker Dr.
Lawrence, KS 66047
Tel.: (785) 832-2821